https://sysfinance.es/sysfinance is the website of IBERIAN FINANCE SERVICES, SL (hereinafter SYSFINANCE) with VAT No. B-64171887 and corporate address at Centre Comercial Sa Teulera, Camí de Gènova, 2, 2-3 07014 PALMA DE MALLORCA.
The values with which we identify include transparency, therefore, we want you to know from the start that the privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to carefully read these terms before providing your personal data via this website.
This website respects and looks after users’ personal data. As a user, you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have made every effort to create a safe, reliable space and want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
• We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
• We never share our users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or if we have your express authorization.
SYSFINANCE has adapted this website to the requirements of Statutory Law 15/1999 of December 13, governing Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, known as the LOPD Development Regulation. It also complies with Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and European Council of 27th April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals (GDPR), as well as Law 34/2002 of 11th July, governing Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Party responsible for the use of your personal data
• Identity of the Party Responsible: IBERIAN FINANCE SERVICES, SL
• Trade name: SYS FINANCE
• Taxpayer ID/VAT: B64171887
• Address: Camí de Gènova, 2, 2-3, 07014 Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands) – Spain
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Activity: Commercial financial brokerage services registered with AECOSAN under No. 654 / 2016 Section Two.
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, any personal data you sent us via the website forms will be used as “Website users and subscribers.”
To use our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in legislation in effect.
Principles we apply to your personal information
In the use of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that are adapted to the requirements of the new GDPR:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to use your personal data for one or several specific purposes, and we will notify you beforehand with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimisation: We will only ask for data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation for holding period: data will be held only for the time necessary for the purposes of use, in accordance with said purpose. We will inform you of the respective holding term and in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be used in such a way that guarantees the appropriate security of personal data and confidentiality. You should know that we take every precaution necessary to avoid unauthorised access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we use at IBERIAN FINANCE SERVICES, SL comes from:
• Contact form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not IBERIAN FINANCE SERVICES, SL are using personal data regarding me, or not.
Interested parties have the right to:
• Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
• Request its rectification or deletion
• Request the limitation of its use
• Oppose use
• Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data and request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purposes that it was collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the use of their data, in which case we will only hold it for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the use of their data. IBERIAN FINANCE SERVICES, SL will stop using data, unless for imperious and legal reasons, or in the exercise or defence of potential claims. As an interested party, if you exercise the right to portability, you have the right to receive any personal data you have provided us with for your own purposes and in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, and to transfer it to another party responsible for its use when:
• Use is based on consent.
• The data has been provided by the interested party.
• The use is carried out by automated means.
Upon exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to personal data being transferred directly from the party responsible for its use whenever technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective legal custody and to submit a claim to the Control Authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if it is believed that the use of personal data concerning them has violated their rights and freedoms.
With what purpose do we use your personal data?
At SYS FINANCE, there are different systems for personal information capture and use of the information provided to us by interested parties with the stipulated purposes, according to each capture system (forms):
• Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name and email in order to respond to the requirements of the users of IBERIAN FINANCE SERVICES, SL. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have relating to the information included on the website, the services that are provided through the website, the use of your personal data, questions relating to the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other consultations you may have and that are not subject to the contracting conditions. The data you provide us with will be located on the servers of Xepient Solutions S.L. Edifi. CEEIM, Módulo 1 Campus Universitario, 30100 – Espinardo – Murcia VAT No. (CIF): B-73329914. The provision of email and text messaging services is carried out through MARKETING ACCIÓN SERVICIOS DE CONSULTORIA, SLU, Avenida del Golf, 5, 3º H – Edificio Bulevar de Altorreal – 30506 Molina de Segura (MURCIA) – VAT No. (CIF): B73906133.
There are other purposes for which we use your personal data:
• To guarantee the fulfilment of the conditions of use and the applicable law. This can include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To sell products online.
• Other non-identifying data is also collected that is obtained through some cookies that are downloaded onto the user’s computer when browsing this website, which are outlined in the Cookies Policy.
According to the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 (EU), IBERIAN FINANCE SERVICES, SL, with VAT No. (CIF) B-64171887 and corporate address at Centre Comercial Sa Teulera, Camí de Gènova, 2, 2-3 07014 Palma de Mallorca will be responsible for the use of the data pertaining to users of the website and subscribers.
SYS FINANCE does not sell, rent or transfer any personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in which case the users’ prior consent will be required, informing them of the Identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done under the strictest security and confidentiality standards.
Legal standing for the use of your data
The legal basis for the use of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, the withdrawal of this consent in no case conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are used is identifying data: christian name, surnames, address, telephone and Tax ID. Especially protected data categories are not used.
How long will we hold your data for?
The personal data provided will be held:
• Until the interested party requests its deletion.
• During the time you are a client. And up to five years after you have been unsubscribed as a client, in accordance with tax regulations.
To which recipients will your data be sent?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity of IBS, it shares data with the following suppliers under their respective privacy conditions:
Upon browsing https://sysfinance.es/sysfinance/financiacion , non-identifying data can be collected, which can include IP addresses, (approximate) geographical location, a record of how the services and websites are used, and other data that may not be used to identify the user. Identifying data also includes that relating to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
• Google Analytics
We use this information to analyse trends, manage the website, trace user movements around the website and to collect demographic information on our base of users as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
SYS FINANCE commits to the use and utilization of users’ data, including personal data, respecting its confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purposes thereof, as well as to fulfil its obligation to keep it and adapt all the measures to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised use or access, pursuant to the provisions of data protection regulations in effect.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is security protocol that makes your data travel comprehensively and securely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and website user, and in feedback mechanisms it is totally encrypted.
SYS FINANCE cannot guarantee the absolute inexpugnability of the Internet network and, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access thereto by third parties, it not being possible to assume any liability for such attacks.
With regard to processing confidentiality, SYS FINANCE will ensure that any person who is authorised by SYS FINANCE to process the user’s data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers) will be under the obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when SYS FINANCE becomes aware of it, it should notify the client of this in the event of the violation of rights and freedoms without undue delay and should provide appropriate information relating to the security incident, to the best of its knowledge, as it is known or when the client reasonably request it.
Data accuracy and veracity
As a user, you are the only party responsible for the veracity and correction of any data you send to us, exonerating SYS FINANCE from any liability in this regard, including when you provide us with third party data.
Users guarantee and respond to, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of personal data provided, and commit to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form. If you provide third party data, you should have the prior consent thereof.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the use and transfer of the data of interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to SYS FINANCE in the terms established in this policy for the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, limitation, opposition, deletion and portability to the postal address mentioned above or to the email email@example.com The revocation of consent will in no event be retroactive.
SYS FINANCE reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, SYS FINANCE will announce on this website the changes introduced in reasonable advance of it being put into practice.
In accordance with LSSICE, SYS FINANCE does not carry out SPAMMING practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Therefore, in each of the forms inserted into the website, the user has the possibility to give their express consent to receive the bulletin, regardless of the commercial information appropriately requested.
Pursuant to the provisions of Law 34/2002 governing Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, SYS FINANCE commits to not send commercial communications without duly identifying them.